Something is wrong with my rose bush

Last year we move all our rose bushes, most of them are fine with exception of a few. This one I'm sending picture of, I'm wondering if it is diseased and it might need to be taken out. I'm sending a picture of another rose that has something wrong as well, all the leaves are curling. My honeysuckle is dying in the middle, and new growth is funny looking, that is the last picture. I would love any help I can get. Thank you!

Marion County Oregon honeysuckle roses

The rose with the fine, clustered growths appears to have received a sub-lethal dose of glyphosate, the active ingredient in Roundup, last fall. If so, it may (or may not) be able to grow out of the damage.

I'm uncertain about the rose with the curled leaves. Please post another image, but include the entire plant in a reply to this email.

Please also include another image of the honeysuckle, one with most or all of the plant.

I look forward to receiving your images.
In the meantime, I will continue to research potential problems which might affect both plants.