Found Emerald Ash Borer

Asked May 6, 2019, 3:15 PM EDT

I found an Emerald Ash Borer on my property in Essex Junction. Who do I bring it to?

Chittenden County Vermont

1 Response

Please contact your county forester. The forester in Chittenden County is

Ethan Tapper

Chittenden County Forester
111 West Street
Essex Junction, VT 05452-4695
Work Phone: 802-585-9099
Fax: 802-878-5192

You can find the full list of foresters here

We also recommend you visit the Vermont Invasives website and report your finding there.