Master Garder application

Asked April 30, 2019, 8:10 AM EDT

I am very interested in being a Master Garden. Also my father- in- law passed a few weeks back and there are bedbugs in the house and Im wondering the best course of action because finances are an issue. I have heard that vinegar and diatomaceous earth work and would like confirmation on this. Also to heat water in bath tug with heat set higher and shampoo the floors. is there any other recommendations we could make.

Washington County Kentucky

1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. Please contact the Washington County Extension Office for assistance. I am including the contact information below.

Dennis Morgeson

Extension Agent
phone: (859) 336-7741
fax: (859) 336-7445