Muscovy ducklings

If this is a wrong place to ask, I apologize. Can't think of anywhere else to look. I am wanting to purchase 2 (two) Muscovy ducklings, preferably 1 male and 1 female, but I'll take what I can get as long as they are Muscovy. Do you happen to know anyone or anyplace that would sell 2 ducklings? Thank you for your trouble. I want them, basically for pets, but they will help out with slug control and if I get a female - eggs.

Clackamas County Oregon poultry ducks muscovy

I recommend you check with local feed stores and private breeders. Many feed stores sell chicks and you can ask if they will order a specific kind of duck for you.

I went to the American Poultry Association's website to look for local contacts. Their site referred me here: http://www.muscovyduckcentral.com/breedersmap.html
I am not sure how current this map is, but it shows 3 breeders in the metro area that may be willing to sell only two ducklings.

You could also order ducklings through the mail. Typically a minimum order is a 6-12 animals, but this might work if you found friends who wanted to join you in ordering.