Black Currant berry "Crandall" hybrid plant

Hi: I bought a Black Currant berry "Crandall" hybrid plant start from Bi-Mart a few days ago and I wonder if it is a variety that is resistant to "white pine blister rust". The label says: Product of USA / Le produit d'Etats-Unis; and: Grown by Pan American Nursery Products, Inc. : Grandi Par Surrey, BC, V3Z 1G9/Millgrove, Ont., L8B 1N2. Do you have it on a list of "white pine blister rust resistant" varieties? I don't want to plant it if it is illegal or might harm the Ponderosa Pine and Lodgepole Pine forests around Bend. Thanks; Tom D Ford

Deschutes County Oregon currants and white pine blister rust

Thank you for your question. Here is the chart you wanted: https://www.uidaho.edu/-/media/UIdaho-Responsive/Files/Extension/county/Bonner/NIFRC_CurrantVarieties.pdf?la=en&hash=4CA16734134C41FB8AA78A7BCF8DADDE3A459F34 You’re in luck!

Thank you for your answer.
I have long wanted to taste the Black Currants that they use in cooking in Great Britain. Apparently, this Crandall does not quite match up, but I will try it.

I encourage plant breeders in their work trying to match that English Variety.

Thanks again.