Irrigation Right of Way Pesticide Program Development

Are you able to recommend and resources for starting a ROW district pesticide program? I am spearheading the program and would like some help developing a through program here in Deschutes County. Thank you.

Deschutes County Oregon pesticides

Nice to meet you and congratulations on the new effort.

I assume your new pesticide program will contain policies around pesticide use, and specific pesticide products? Depending on the public/private nature of your irrigation district, you may need a public pesticide applicator's license in order to make applications.

For some quick basics about irrigation districts -
https://catalog.extension.oregonstate.edu/sites/catalog/files/project/pdf/ec1650_0.pdf
Brian Tuck is with OSU Extension in Hood River, and he worked on this publication. He may be more helpful as you pick specific products to be part of your program. brian.tuck@oregonstate.edu

If you need something more, let me know with more specifics. I'll be happy to help!
Thank you again, Kaci