Which vines don't japanese beetles attack

AS above - looking for flowering vines that Japanese beetles don't attack.
Two seasons ago I went to a presentation from CSU-extension at Wash Park. She had a list of about 4 items that the J.Beetle did not attack. One was Sweet Autumn clematis. She did not leave the slide up long enough to write down the other names. I am looking for the others as well as any other plants that don't get attacked by the beetle.
I have experience that geraniums "paralyze" or kill J. Beetle.
I'd like to see more and better information on this site as to what we can plant that does not succumb to these insects. Thank you!!

Arapahoe County Colorado insect issues vines

Below are some suggestions for some vines which indications show are not favored by Japanese beetles:

Euonymus (many varieties and leaf colors)

Hedera helix (English ivy)

Clematis terniflora (Sweet Autumn Clematis)

Lonicera sempervirens (Trumpet Honeysuckle)

Lonicera reticulata (Kintzley's Ghost Honeysuckle - photo below)

Humulus (Hop Vine)

Wisteria spp. (Wisteria; cold hardy varieties available)

These popular vines and climbers are best NOT to include in a landscape that has Japanese beetles:

Roses

Grape vines

Virginia creeper

Silver lace vine

JB has been feeding in Colorado for about a decade, and research is ongoing. The USDA and numerous universities have published lists of plants to avoid. But not all plants to avoid are listed, as the plants we have may not be grown in those states. JB are known to favor up to 300 different landscape plants in the form of trees, shrubs, perennials, vines, annuals and fruits/vegetables. It is becoming a distressing issue, and since JB is here to stay, homeowners should educate themselves on JB and how to take appropriate action for controlling them:

https://extension.colostate.edu/topic-areas/insects/japanese-beetle-5-601/

My apologies, I forgot to attach the photo of Lonicera reticulata (Kintzley's Ghost Honeysuckle).