Front yard tree assessment

Really would like to know the status of trees in my front yard. I live in Montgomery County, Layhill Village East. Question - How can I know if a tree is diseased? How can I know the best treatment. I can I know if quality work is being performed? How can I know if a price quote is competitive? Oh, I am a first time home buyer so all of this is foreign to me. Would welcome our response. Thanks.

Montgomery County Maryland

You should contact several certified arborists for an on-site evaluation of your trees. Arborists are certified by the International Society of Arboriculture and have knowledge of tree health care including insect and diseases. You will also be able to compare prices and treatment if needed. You can search for certified arborists at the following link: www.treesaregood.org

You can contact us again if you have additional questions involving treatment and/or services.

Marian