Transplant help

Asked April 15, 2019, 10:56 AM EDT

Is this tree to big to transplant

Hardin County Kentucky

1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we cannot tell by the pictures. Please contact the Hardin County Extension Office. I have included the contact information below.

Amy E Aldenderfer

Extension Agent
phone: (270) 765-4121
fax: (270) 769-0426