Sap oozing from tree

Hi.. can you tell me what’s wrong with my tree? We've been here 3 yrs and this is the worst it's been. Last year is was oozing on the other side of its trunk.. There is also a metal tube next to it, would you have any idea why it would be there. I have attached pictures. Thanks

Multnomah County Oregon trees and shrubs

Thank you for your question. Since different insects and diseases attack different species of trees, it would be helpful to know what species it is, and to have a photo of the tree above where the oozing begins, including the leaves. Thanks!

Don't know the species of tree. The branches are really high up.. Have attached 2 pics with Branches.

Well, it's a conifer of some sort. There are no photos of where the oozing is coming from, so I don't know whether it has been insulted (damaged) somewhere, whether the ooze is coming from where a limb was cut off, or at the site of an insect infestation.

Here is a possibility: https://extension.colostate.edu/topic-areas/yard-garden/bacterial-wetwood-2-910/

You might want to consider hiring an arborist to come out, identify the tree and the problem, and suggest a course of action. Good luck!