The past 2 years i've had worms in my sweet cherries. I have two 15 foot tall...

The past 2 years i've had worms in my sweet cherries. I have two 15 foot tall trees I'd like to spray with NEEM oil. How much diluted concentrate spray do I need for each tree, for each application (I plan to do at least 2 applications this year per tree)?

Cuyahoga County Ohio

This is hard to say.

It really depends on the application method and the applicator (you) to say how effectively are you are covering the tree. You have to "spray all plant surfaces (including the underside of leaves)." This might involve little wast, it might involve a good amount of waste if you are spraying for the first time. The human factor. Also is it windy? Its best to avoid windy days so this is not a factor.

You really have to do it, using the equipment you have and your judgement on "spraying all plant surfaces" to see how it goes. But with that said, a resource I found 300/gal water/acre (diluted product). So doing the math for 1 tree, that may be 400-900 sq ft, you should need about 3-6 gallons for diluted product. Keep this guide as a handy reference https://ag.purdue.edu/hla/hort/documents/id-465.pdf

Make sure you follow the products mixing instructions; following the label is the law.

I hope this helps!