Perennial deer resistant native to Maryland

Hello. I would like to get some plant names ( grassy plants, shrubs, flowers- bees and insects friendly- all sorts really) . I have a big backyard, with shady and full sun areas. I would like to make it look good in a more sustainable way, at the same time that I ease the birds, attract insects, and keep the deer as further away as possible. Well, I would not mind planting a garden only for them in the far back. We have groundhogs and moles showing up from time to time. Pls, would would you advise?

Prince George's County Maryland deer resistant plants native flowers: annuals and herbaceous perennials

There are a number of native plants to choose from (though deer will eat anything when they are starving.)

Select your choices from the online publication: Native Plants for Wildlife Habitat and Conservation Landscaping, which has photos and growing conditions (sun/shade) for each plant.

Some shade choices: ferns, canadian ginger, golden groundsel, green and gold, iris reticulata, phlox stolonifera.

In sun: baptisia, goldenrod, New England asters, amsonia, rudbeckia, monarda.

Ellen