Fruit Tree Rehab

Hi, We recently purchased a home in Flushing, MI that was owned by a master gardener who has now passed. The home has a beautiful orchard of about 12 trees (apple, peach, cherry, pear) to the north and flower gardens throughout the property. Though my husband and I both grew up on farms fruit trees are a new challenge for us. I was wondering if you offer any services as far as visiting and educating individuals on certain topics like the care and maintenance of fruit trees. Please feel free to reach out to myself (Kirstin- 810-610-8215) or my husband (810-348-7928). Go Green!

Genesee County Michigan fruit trees tree fruit

Congratulations on your new home! It sounds like a lovely place.

Unfortunately, we do not make site visits but do offer many resources and classes. I suggest contacting Barslund Judd, Genesee County Horticulture Program Instructor, for current training opportunities and resources. He may be reached at juddbars@msu.edu.

Thanks for contacting us.

Happy Gardening!