Asked April 5, 2019, 5:13 PM EDT

Where can I go on line to check on my credits?

Allegan County Michigan

3 Responses

Thank you for submitting a question through ask an expert! Could you tell me what course/program you are referring to?


3a. 3b. Core



Hi Randy,

I don't believe that the Michigan Department of Ag and Rural Development has a page where you can log in and check you current pesticide credit status, but you can call them directly at 517-284-5653.