homemade herbal and mushroom tincture regulations in Michigan

Asked April 5, 2019, 8:32 AM EDT

What are the regulations in Michigan regarding making and selling homemade herbal and mushroom tinctures? Is there someone who takes direct calls or emails regarding this type of question?

Houghton County Michigan

1 Response

I am going to refer you to the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development (MDARD). I believe you should be able to speak with Angie by phone.

Angie Juhola p. 906-869-6392 e. juholaa@michigan.gov. There's also the direct line to MDARD headquarters for questions: 1-800-292-3939.