Antibiotics

Which antibiotics are ban in poultry industry. Antibiotics resistance in poultry industry are harmful for humans? Diseased birds are eatable or not ? Is really diseases transfer from poultry meat or egg to humans. At what temprature antibiotic resistance diminished

Outside United States poultry

Which antibiotics are allowed and which are restricted will vary between countries. The American regulations are different than those in Europe, for example.
The fear of antibiotic resistance is related to food-borne pathogens developing antibiotic resistance and passing the genes involved onto other bacteria that may make people sick. I don't know of any person getting sick with an antibiotic resistance food-borne pathogen passed to them from a chicken.

I know people will eat diseased and dead birds, but I would NOT and would not recommend it.

Salmonella and campylobacter are food-borne diseases that you can get from improperly handled and cooked chicken meat. Salmonella MAY be a problem with undercooked eggs.

None of the diseases that affect poultry are passed to humans via meat and eggs.

Antibiotic resistance is not temperature dependent - the bacteria have it or they don't. Which temperature is required to kill a bacteria depends on the type of bacteria. Chicken should be cooked to 165F.