What varieties are they?

Asked March 31, 2019, 8:53 AM EDT

Can you guys tell me the varieties of my sansevierias?

Alaska houseplants plant identification

The variety of the Sansevierias in the first picture appears to be Zeylonia, though I am making a few assumptions based on the image you provided. I estimated the mature leaf length at about 2-feet. I am also assuming that they leaves are artificially yellowed from a flash. If the variegation is more yellow than white in natural light, than you may have the trifasciata variety.

I can't tell the second one due to image quality, but the last one looks like Silver Queen

Care for both varieties (indeed for most snake plants) is the same. Pot them in well draining potting mix and place them in indirect sunlight. I'm not sure what potting medium they are currently in, but you may want to re-plant them into a good quality cactus blend, as their current soil appears to be compacted and clay-based.

Don’t water them too much, especially during the winter. In fact, it’s better to let these plants dry out some between watering.