Rangoon Creeper not growing

Asked March 24, 2019, 11:34 AM EDT

Hi, I planted two Rangoon Creepers last year around July. It was monsoons in India then. While initially the plants grew in size but they stopped growing after a point. They have bent a little and the leaves are shedding from one of the plants. Infact, it looks very thin and not bushy and dense how I have always seen Rangoon Creeper. I water the plants everyday or once in two days when the soil seems wet enough. Where am I going wrong?

Outside United States

Thank you for contacting us. Some photos would be helpful, and a description of their growing conditions (size of container, type of soil, sun exposure, etc.) I am not personally familiar with this plant as we are in North America. However, you may find the answers to a previous question helpful:
https://ask.extension.org/expert/questions/405248

The key, as with most plants, is to make sure they have very good drainage (whether in the ground or a container), and do not water until the soil has dried to a depth of about 1 inch below the surface.