soil testing

Asked March 20, 2019, 4:18 AM EDT

i would like to get my soil tested ,, can you tell me where i need to start ty

Owen County Kentucky

1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. Please contact the Owen County Extension Office for assistance. I am including the contact information below.

Judith M Hetterman

Extension Agent
Family and Consumer Science
phone: (502) 484-5703
fax: (502) 484-5704