Scotch broom removal

I need to clear about 70 acres of it and I want to get started now Iv read the relevance and just want to k ow what you suggest for such a large projection? Thank you for your time

Clackamas County Oregon forestry weeds scotch broom

The best methods for clearing 70 acres of scotch broom depend on a few factors you need to consider:
What is the size of the scotch broom?
Are there any desirable plants you wish to protect or save among the scotch broom?
Are you willing/able to use herbicides?
What is your goal for desirable vegetation to replace the scotch broom (grass, trees, other crops)?
What is your budget and timeline for how soon you want to finish the job (all at once vs taking smaller bites)?

Successful conversion of dominant scotch broom generally requires a long-term "vegetation management" strategy that includes various combinations of mechanical and/or chemical control along with establishment of more desirable but dominant vegetation that will shade the soil and prevent re-establishment of scotch broom from seed or sprouts.

Please consult with me directly to work on the details.