CAN SOMEONE IDENTIFY THIS SPIDER FOR ME??

A tenant of mine found this spider in the basement and claims it is a brown recluse spider. We live in Rhode Island and these spiders are rare here. But he is insisting it is a harmful spider. Can anyone help? Thanks!!

Kent County Rhode Island

A spider identification cannot be made from the poor quality of the photo.

Regards,
Carol Quish
UConn

Hi
Thank you for responding to my question. I'm posting two more pictures. I hope these are better for you to examine

Unfortunately these photos are still not clear or close up enough for a identification to be made. Diagnostic features are number and arrangement of eyes and eye pattern on the cephalothrax of spiders. We also look at the claws on the ends of the legs, and hair or spines on legs.
To date, there has never been a brown recluse spider positively identified in the state of Connecticut as they are not known to occur in the northeast. Please see link from University of California for photos and description. https://spiders.ucr.edu/recluseid.html

Regards,
Carol Quish
UConn