Witty daphne

My verigated winter daphne has been in this below state of wilt since January. A few weeks back I gave it a handful of the below ferializer with no improvement. I have several others approximately the same age , sizes do growing conditions that are doing great. Any advice?

Multnomah County Oregon trees and shrubs daphne

However, I would check the soil for moisture. It's been pretty windy and that can cause some dessication that could result in the symptom. Micro-climate can also have a big effect, like proximity to hardscape, brunt of east winds, etc. When a plant is in distress, fertilization is not something I would recommend. I would simply ensure the plant gets adequate water and see if new growth occurs in a few weeks after bloom. We have had a really sporadic winter and depending on where the plant is in its growth cycle one plant might be more affected than others.