Foundation Giving

Asked March 14, 2019, 11:08 AM EDT

Does Linn County have an Iowa State Research and Extension Foundation? If so, when was it started. I am serving on the Executive Board of the Wyandotte County, KS K State Research and Extension and we are researching the prospect of the creation of a foundation and seeking advice, knowledge and resources such as by-laws and Articles of Incorporation if possible. I chose Linn County because of the Blue Zones Project and population. I was also curious if the Extension office has partnered with the City of Cedar Rapids to assist expanding and promoting the Blue Zones Project. Thank you, Marsha Toler, Executive Board Member, K State Research and Extension, Wyandotte County, Kansas

Linn County Iowa

Hi Marsha, your question was a bit challenging for us to answer. I spoke with RaeAnn Gordon who is the Linn County Extension Director. You can contact her at
raeannb@iastate.edu or 319.377.9839 Ext 307. She has a staff member who may also be able to assist you.

The only foundation that I am aware of is the Iowa 4-H Foundation. You can contact them at 1259 Stange Road, Ames, IA 50011-1002. More contact information is listed below.

Contact Information
Phone: 515-294-1537
Fax: 515-294-4443
Email: iowa4h@iastate.edu

I hope that this is helpful. Thanks for using AnswerLine.

Thank you so much for the prompt response. I will follow up with RaeAnn.

Best regards,
Marsha Toler

Best regards,
Marsha Toler