Accept donation

Asked March 7, 2019, 1:00 PM EST

Hi. We moved to a farm in Taylorsville in late 2017 and the previous owners left us with several hundred seed starting pots and trays. I was wondering if these could be donated to the local 4H club or Spencer Co High School for a project? I would rather donate them instead of just recycling them. Could someone let me know if this is possible please? Thanks

Spencer County Kentucky 4h youth development spencer county kentucky 4h gardening

1 Response

I don't know of any projects that we have going on with Spencer County 4-H at this time, but I would love to talk to you about this. If you would like to talk about what you have and if Spencer County 4-H or Spencer County FFA could benefit from it, please call Mollie Tichenor at 502-477-2217. I look forward to talking to you! If I am not in the office, please let me a message and I will get back with you shortly.