Failing farm pond consultant

Asked March 6, 2019, 2:35 PM EST

I have acquired a Washington County farm recently. It has a 16' permitted dam on a steep creek and has a water right. The dam appears to be in poor condition. I seek a company or individual who can evaluate the dam and provide consulting about what might be done to redeem it. Can OSU Extension Service suggest service providers? I seem to find only garden pond expertise in my searches. Thank you.

Washington County Oregon

2 Responses

Thanks for your question.

I recommend you contact the Tualatin Soil and Water Conservation District they have a conservation stream program. You can reach them at 503-334-2288.

Thank you.