Microgreens Operation

Asked March 5, 2019, 9:41 AM EST

Hello, My name is Adam Wimer, I am looking to relocate to the tri-state area with my family. I would like to start a microgreens business targetting individual subscriptions, restaurants, and Farmer's Markets. I was trying to find out what kind of licensing, permitting, etc. I might need to start my operation. I am not sure if we will be living in Delaware or in Pennsylvannia but I will be targeting businesses, farmers markets, and individuals in Delaware regardless of where we end up living. Any information you can provide me would be excellent.

Delaware greens edible greens edible plants microgreens agribusiness growing microgreens

Adam, In Delaware, there is no licenses for farming or even selling farm raised produce. You will need liability insurance to sell at Farmers Markets. John 302-857-6425