Microgreens Operation

Asked March 5, 2019, 9:41 AM EST

Hello, My name is Adam Wimer, I am looking to relocate to the tri-state area with my family. I would like to start a microgreens business targetting individual subscriptions, restaurants, and Farmer's Markets. I was trying to find out what kind of licensing, permitting, etc. I might need to start my operation. I am not sure if we will be living in Delaware or in Pennsylvannia but I will be targeting businesses, farmers markets, and individuals in Delaware regardless of where we end up living. Any information you can provide me would be excellent.


1 Response

Adam, In Delaware, there is no licenses for farming or even selling farm raised produce. You will need liability insurance to sell at Farmers Markets. John 302-857-6425