Looking for a class or program for parents about internet safety with their children. Do you offer or know where we can look for such programs?
Roscommon County Michigan
I am not aware of any in-person classes for parents on internet safety in Michigan. I did find one online course option (Internet Safe Training: https://internetsafetraining.com/). I have also listed several resources below that provide information on internet safety as well as tips and suggestions to keep your child safe.
- State of Michigan Attorney General: https://www.michigan.gov/ag/0,4534,7-359-82918_80840_80842_80848---,00.html
- Michigan State Police: https://www.michigan.gov/msp/0,4643,7-123-1878_1711-32545--,00.html
- Homeland Security: https://www.dhs.gov/publication/stopthinkconnect-parent-and-educator-resources
- Common Sense Media: https://www.commonsensemedia.org/privacy-and-internet-safety
- KidsHealth: https://kidshealth.org/en/parents/net-safety.html
Thank you so much for your time. I will look into all these references.