Insta Pot help

I have an 8qt. Insta Pot, and find that directions for it are different than 6qt. Cookbooks are geared towards 6qt., so I'm wondering if you might have a How To class for a confused novice? Thanks.

Boone County Kentucky family and consumer sciences boone county kentucky insta pot

You have an interesting question. I'm not sure what you mean by "directions for it are different." Do you mean the directions for using the control panel? Or, is it the directions for adding items to the pot or maybe releasing the steam from the pot? It would be best if we could talk in person. Our phone number is 859-586-6101 and we are here Monday - Friday from 8 - 4:30. If I don't happen to be in the office you can leave a message and I'll return the call as soon as possible.

We do offer a variety of classes and there is certainly interest in us holding an electric multi-cooker or pressure cooker class to help with questions just like this.