Master gardener for hire

Asked February 22, 2019, 11:42 AM EST

Where could I find information about hiring a master gardener for ideas on landscaping my yard.

Ingham County Michigan

1 Response

In our efforts to avoid showing partiality to one person or group over another, we do not promote a list of Extension Master Gardener's personal gardening businesses.

I recommend you seek certifications and professional memberships such as EMG (Extension Master Gardeners), ISA Certified Arborist (for tree work) or locally, the AGRLP (Association of GR Landscape Professionals). For expmple you might search online for something like: "find landscape assistance in Ingham County," or find a master gardener to help with landscaping," .... (You get the idea.)

Another avenue might be to call local garden centers and ask if they know of any local master gardeners who could help you with landscaping. Whatever person or company you decide upon, be sure they are fully certified for the job you need done.