Marek's Disease testing

I am trying to figure out how to test my flock for Marek's disease. Is there anywhere you would recommend? I had a rooster that died six months ago with symptoms congruent with MD, but the rest of my flock has been healthy since; so healthy in fact that I have twice as many hens as I want. My chickens are Icelandic landrace, direct from great breeders and I hate to waste the great genetics since they're somewhat rare, but I can't in good conscience sell any until I make sure they're not spreading disease. Buyers keep pestering me so I need to actually get this figured out. Help!

Clackamas County Oregon

If the birds are older than 6 months, there is little chance they have MD. MD generally kills birds before that time. They wont spread the disease, the virus infects chicks within hours or days of hatching. Chickens older than 4 weeks are generally immune to the virus.

Thank you. I appreciate your help .