Innovative pump for water

Is there an opportunity to apply a new type of pump to move water for irrigation? I have a patented and patent pending internal combustion pump design that could replace existing engine driven water pumps. It will offer lower fuel consumption and reduced maintenance. I am just beginning to ask if such applications exist. Do growers use (or wish to use), engine powered pumps for irrigating crops located where there is no electricity service? How can I best learn about the state of the art in water pumping?

Deschutes County Oregon irrigation and water management

Hello, Thanks for your question. Yes, there is always a need for new technologies in water delivery, pumps included. Especially if there is a cost savings to the user. I am located in eastern Oregon and am not aware of growers using internal combustion pumps, but I would imagine that some do in remote locations. I would contact IRZ consulting, they are located in Hermiston Oregon, but have branches many other places. They are leaders in irrigation technology and have a wide range of experience and expertise in all matters related to irrigation. They are located 500 N 1st St, Hermiston, OR 97838. Their phone is 541-567-0252.

Good luck, Scott