Please identify this cool plant!

Hi County Extension Office!
I have this awesome groundcover type plant and would love to learn more about it. It's pretty low-lying and seems to spread nicely. Right now it don't look too happy but it had started to come back recently-but-now it's in hiding since it has gotten so cold.
Please let me know:

1. If I cover it with plastic if it could save it?
2. Should I fertilize it?
3. Bring it inside?
4. Might it prefer sun or shade or no preference?
Thank you & Happy 'Spring!"

Jefferson County Kentucky

Could you bring a sample of the plant (leaf, stem, flowers, if any, and roots) to our office for identification? We are located in Middletown at the address below.
Wayne Long
Jefferson Co Extension Service
200 Juneau Dr, Suite 400
Louisville, KY. 40243
502-569-2344

Greetings Wayne Long,
Traveling is quite an obstacle, and I'm off Southern Parkway so that makes it way too challenging' I apologize. I can say, though that it spreads and sort of trails down. I'm guessing I am of no help
though. I took a couple additional photos that may help id. Well. no it seems that when Microsoft
damaged my backspace & cotana, it also damaged my photos (never again will I have a windows
laptop!) I'll keep playing with it I apologize for wasting your time.

The plant appears to be Chickweed (Stellaria media) which is a common weed of lawns and pastures. I've added an image with a flower. Also more information can be found at this link https://weedscience.ca.uky.edu/content/common-chickweed

Further, chickweed seed may be available from specialty crop seed companies. Some references indicate that chickweed is ediable and makes a wonderful salad.
Wayne Long
Jefferson Co Extension Service
200 Juneau Dr, Suite 400
Louisville, KY 40243
502-569-2344

Hello!
I was able to (finally!) upload a few other photos for you. I don't recall ever having flowers on them. To me they are much more than a 'weed' lol! They are pretty cool when they cascade down stuff. I wish I could
make it in to you, but it's not possible right now. I thank you for doing research on my little plant!