Comb Honey

Asked February 15, 2019, 8:49 PM EST

If your using a Hogg comb honey super or Ross Rounds and all you do is put the lid on it. Do you still need to label it made in a home kitchen? Thanks

Bay County Michigan food safety

1 Response

Yes, if you read the information re: selling Honey, it all has to have a label with this designation, there is not separate designations for honey in cones/rounds. If you have further questions or need to speak with someone about this, please contact MDARD directly @ 1-800-292-3939.