4H

Hello. I receive your books twice a year. I’m currently interested in 4H and how I would get my homeschooled son into this. I am unclear as to if he just signs up or is it the individual classes in that magazine? I’d love for my to be involved in quit a few classes especially, the cooking classes. Would you please let me k kw what I would need to do to get him signed up for 4H? Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Boone County Kentucky 4-h clubs 4-h youth development boone county kentucky

Hello! The best way to find out what is going on in ouru county is to review our website at boone.ca.uky.edu under the 4-H tab. The other thing I suggest is to enroll your child in 4-H. You can find the enrollment form on the website or by stopping by our office at 6028 Camp Ernst Road in Burlington. The enrollment is free and you just do this once a year in the fall. You'll receive the monthly newsletter from enrolling. We do have a cooking club that your son could join! There are also some cooking programs that come up throughout the year and those will be shared in the newsletter. Happy to help! You can email me directly at Paul.adkins@uky.edu or call our office at 859-586-6101. Thanks!