Slug like object

Asked January 14, 2019, 9:27 AM EST

I found this on the wall in my mud room this morning and I have no idea what is is.

Allegheny County Pennsylvania

Hello, and thanks for using the Ask an Expert System,

I cannot identify this object from your photographs. Does it move? Does it have eyes on long slender extension from the body? How big is it? You can add information to your question or contact the Allegheny Master Gardeners hotline below.

Allegheny County Penn State Master Gardener Gardenline is a free service offered through the Penn State Extension Office to help Allegheny County residents with gardening questions and concerns. You can reach them by phone at 412-482-3476, or 412-482-3477, or by Email: Alleghenymg@psu.edu

Allegheny County Penn State Extension Office

Thanks for your response. It hasn’t moved. There are no eyes that I can see. The underneath looks like a suction cup. It is about 2” long and 1” wide. It is jiggly when I shake it. Like gelatin. I have put it in a ziplock bag and put in the freezer.

I am sorry but the additional information hasn't helped me identify your object. I suggest that you take it to your nearest Penn State Extension Office. They might be able to idetify it, or can send it to University Park for ID. See the first answer for a link to your Penn State Extension Office.