Soil in garden shed

Asked January 13, 2019, 10:01 AM EST

I have quite a large amount of soil appearing in my workshed though which I suspect a hole in said shed I cleared all dirt and within two days was back .is this moles or some other creature

Outside United States wildlife damage management

Thank you for your question. It is difficult to answer without knowing your whereabouts, and having photos of the scene. Once you get us that additional information, we will try ro assist. Thank you!

I come from Scotland , I’ve been ill and not in my shed for a week when I went in I had a mound of dirt behind one of my work tables I moved the table and some dirt away and found a hole about 4”x5” eaten away I cleared most of the dirt away tried to plug hole up.went back two days later another mound of earth .

Thanks. So, what sort of burrowing animals do have in your area? Gophers, moles, voles (all burrowing)? Squirrels, rats, or mice (gnawing)? Those would be the wildlife that can access buildings, and are able to smell food—including root vegetables and ‘human’ food—left in the shed.