potted palm plant has diesases

I have a potted palm plant that i brought inside for the winter. It has white dots on the stems and leaves. It also has black areas where the stems grow out from the main stalk. the stems and leaves are dying. Is there anything I can do to save this palm?

Worcester County Maryland insect issues houseplants abiotic issues insects on houseplants palm with black stems and leaves

We need need more information about this problem such as your care routine, age of the plants, circumstances, etc..

Most importantly, photos of your palm would make a good diagnosis possible. Please send us clear focused close-ups and general photos of the white dots and black areas in a reply.

We have help about houseplants on our website, too. Put 'houseplants' in our search box and look at the FAQs, spider mite and scale pages.