Cooking Dutch Babies at Altitude

I have recently moved to Parker, CO from Southern California. I am having trouble adjusting my Dutch Baby Oven Pancake recipe to altitude. I have read your High Altitude Food Prep brochure and followed your suggestions but still not having good success. Do you have a recipe you can offer me?

Douglas County Colorado

Hello I do not have a recipe to share with you. You could do a SEARCH of Colorado High Altitude adjustments and you might find a facebook group that might be able to help.

It does take experimenting with your sea level recipes, which means that you try different things to see what works. Sometimes it is just a matter or increasing the oven temperature at the begining by 25 degrees and then taking it back to the original temperature to finish baking the pancake. The higher temperature helps to set the pancake as it rises.