Looking for help

Asked January 3, 2019, 11:36 AM EST

I have a small farm . I also own a small plumbing business Where can I find someone who is looking to grow organic veggies on my land as a possible business partner. Or something along those lines.

Worcester County Maryland miscellaneous

1 Response

We suggest you contact the Extension office in Worcester Co. This web page is from the Beginning Farmer Success website and has contacts for the Extension office and other organizations in your county.:

You'll also find Maryland FarmLink on the Beginning Farmer Success website: