Eyes , nose itch and have little red dots

I was treated with ivermectin pill and permethrin cream. My dr. Doesnt know what's wrong with me she guessed scabies but I looked at the pics of scabies online and it didnt look like what I have nor bed bug bites. Idk if its mites, scabies, body lice or what
. But the ivermectin should have killed it all right? Any way I have these tiny red dots they're not raised on my stomach, breasts,arms,legs,feet and hips. I was itching terribly especially at night. And my eyes/eyelashes and eyebrows and my nose. Omg my nose inside itches like crazy. Its NOT all in my head. I can see little white dots in my nose. If I have lice or mites in my nose, how the heck do I get rid of it? Some one please help . The red dots are getting better. It's been over a week since I've been treated, but my nose and eyes!!! They itch like crazy

Nueces County Texas

I can not give recommendations on anything on your person; you would need to see your family doctor or dermatologist for that diagnosis.

You can place sticky traps out around your home and leave for about a week. After a week's time, you can cover the sticky part with clear plastic wrap and mail to me. I can then look at the sticky traps for any insects or other arthropods.

You may want to watch the following webinar (it's free):

Mail to: Wizzie Brown 1600-B Smith Road Austin, TX 78721