chemical sprays

Asked December 6, 2018, 12:51 PM EST

I was wondering if the county uses any chemicals either for pest or weed control. I live on 87 and have been developing pollinator gardens and if there is spraying done what would I have to do so my road frontage isn't sprayed. Thank you

Barren County Kentucky

1 Response

As we do not have anything to do with the spray plan for the county, we are an educational institute, you will need to call the Barren County Road Department to find out what spray plan they use on that road. Their number is (270) 678-2832.

Sorry I could not be of more assistance.