Unsafe Home

Asked November 26, 2018, 2:44 PM EST

Is there any group that helps make repairs to a 76 year old person's home that is in bad condition?

Floyd County Georgia

1 Response

Thank you for your question. The best place to start your search is the Area Agency on Aging that serves Floyd County. See http://www.nwgrc.org/services/area-agency-on-aging/ They may not be able to help you directly but will be a good, local source of information on who may be able to help you.