Mites bites

I have a tiny white flake that keeps biting me, all of my pores are filled with eggs and when I can get the mites out it's a little red mite that looks like a bird mites. I can feel a pinprick bite and have sores covering me from head to toe, in my ears, nose, they are even hatching in my mouth. I have taken samples to my extension office 3 weeks ago and I haven't heard a word from them. I was wondering if I put everything in storage here in Nebraska will the cold weather kill them.

Red Willow County Nebraska urban integrated pest management

Based on the symptoms you have described, this is not characteristic of any mites that entomologists deal with and study. Your local Extension office may not be able identify any arthropods from the sample, because they cannot find what you are describing and/or are unable to connect the samples to your physical conditions. Scabies is a type of mite that can burrow under the skin, but can be treated by a medical doctor. If you are suffering from skin lesions or sores in the ears, nose and mouth, my best recommendation would to contact your physician, dermatologist, ENT or allergist to determine the cause of your discomfort. Your symptoms may not be caused by a biting pest and ignoring other possibilities will delay treatment and relief.
Because you do not have confirmation of an arthropod, putting your belongings in cold storage, is unlikely to bring you relief.