gypsy moth products

I have gypsy moth products from years ago-20 years? whenever they were a problem here- should I keep them? are they still good- I have Tangle Tarp sticky coating and Pest Barrier Tree Tanglefoot. thank you

Anne Arundel County Maryland pesticides miscellaneous

If the products were stored properly, (not stored out in the elements) they should not go bad. It is up to you if you want to keep them.
If you want to dispose of, you would have to take to the Anne Arundel County Household Hazardous Waste Drop Off Areas.

one product was stored in the basement the other in the garage- - is the garage considered in the elements?

What does the label say about storage, specifically temperature?
Clearly it wouldn't get wet in your garage, but some garages are prone to freezing. We don't know how that would affect the product.
We would check the label, then actually check the product to see if it is still sticky and/or spreadable.