4H license plate

Asked November 4, 2018, 11:46 AM EST

I'm a 4h alumni and I want to get the 4h logo license plate. MVA website says I have to have a form from the organization. How can I get this form? Thanks!


1 Response

I recommend that you contact the 4H office in College Park concerning your question about the license plate. The phone number for the office is (301) 314-9070.