Mystery plants

An you ID any of these? Thanks.

District of Columbia County District of Columbia weeds plant identification flowers: annuals and herbaceous perennials

Is this an area that you are growing flowers or vegetables in? It's difficult without more info (like bloom and when) to be certain but the first photo could be a weed called Eclipta, which would have had tiny whitish ball flowers in August to September ripening to a small, green, button-like fruit.

Your second photo looks like an ornamental. Do you think you planted it? How large is it? When did it come up?

The third photo appears to be a plant in the parsley or carrot family.

Well.... the short answer is, I don't know. These pix are from the garden at Georgetown Lutheran Church in DC. The former gardener left after planting one of everything, and for a few years the garden has been untended. I have taken on the project. Rocks in my head.
Not sure what to pull up as weeds. I think #1 is probably a weed, judging from where it is. The second I will leave for next year and maybe send you pix when things bloom. The third seems very odd for a church garden, but it is doing no harm!

Yes, #1 looks like a weed. If you want to send us photos of the other two plants when they are in bloom, we would be happy to take a look and try to identify them for you.

ckc