Starting Red Raspberries from seed

I am trying to start Red Raspberries (RR) from seed. I am not able to get this variety of RR through small plants. The grower is unwilling to provide any. The berries are big and very favorable. I have reviewed information on the internet which has recommended the procedure of removing the seeds from the berries pulp and tried planting them in soil starter by Miracle grow. However, none have responded and propagated. Can you suggest what else I can do to get these going or Is there anyone there that can attempt to grow these if I send the seed.

Berrien County Michigan

I don't think anyone will germinate your seeds for you.
Many seeds require a period of stratification, mimicking a winter.
I was unable to find anything on the stratification requirements of red raspberry.
Grape seeds require a moist stratification period of 12 weeks at 33 to 40 F and I think that would be sufficient. Wrap the seeds in a moist paper towel, put them in a plastic bag and keep them in the refrigerator. You should not have over ripe apple in the refrigerator. The apples give off ethylene gas which will inhibit seed germination and kill them if they start to germinate. You could also bury the bag in the soil outside. Then you can start them in your media.
You should know that raspberries do not develop true to seed and all your seeds will be different than the parents just as children are different from their parents.
Only raspberry breeders develop plants from seeds.
Commercially the plants are propagated by removing the primocanes and selling them. There are commercial nurseries which sell different varieties and this are usually certified virus free. Viruses are a major problem in raspberries and all fruit that is vegatively propagated