no see ums

there were bird nest three over my window now my house is infested we no see um bird mites that bites. they are very transparent you cant see them. it is so bad that I am seeing therpist. These little things get everywhere in your house. this been going on for 2 years

Maryland biting insects pest - other

Problems with bird mites typically occur when bird nestlings leave the nest. It is too late for bird mites to be an issue. It may be helpful to look in unoccupied areas of your house such as the attic for other unwanted critters nesting.

Since there are no evidence of insects or insect samples we are not sure what you are dealing with. Most biting pests can be seen without the aid of magnification.
Please see the attached publication from Penn Sate called 'Is Something Biting Me?' It offers information on possible pests as well as some medical conditions, materials in the environment, and medications that may cause a sensation that fees like insects biting or crawling on the skin. The publication mentions what you should and should not do. Do not spray any pesticides unless the pest has been identified and you know what you are spraying for as this may cause further complications. It may be helpful to contact your physician.
.http://extension.umd.edu/sites/default/files/_images/programs/hgic/Publications/BitingMe.pdf