Carrie Murphy

Asked October 12, 2018, 3:26 PM EDT

We have a large maple tree that has some kind of growth on it. We don't want to lose it so we need to identify what this growth is.

New Castle County Delaware trees and shrubs trees

1 Response

If you can bring in a representative sample of the growth we can evaluate in our county office and then work with our plant diagnostic clinic to try and identify and provide a recommendation. Here is a link to our plant diagnostic clinic sample submission guidelines After you've had time to review if you have any questions you can direct them to our garden line 302-831-8862; a Master Gardener can provide additional assistance and answer any questions you might have.