Graduate Student seeking partner/mentor for research proposal

Hi my name is Makenzie Hooper. I am a graduate student at Stevenson University studying crime scene investigation. I currently am writing my research proposal for my class (that is being sent to a review board) and am seeking a partner or mentor for my proposal. This current coarse is about writing the proposal, while the next course I take in January I have to actually conduct the experiment. My proposal is entitled, influence insects have on decomposition rate. I have a good basis of knowledge about forensic entomology and have written a couple papers on the topic. I hope to hear back from you or hopefully you can connect me to someone who could be helpful as I continue my research. My email is mbhooper95@gmail.com

Charles County Maryland entomology

Thank you for contacting eXtension. I would suggesting calling the Entomology department at the University of Maryland for suggestions -- they'll have the best knowledge of colleagues with relevant expertise: https://entomology.umd.edu/contact.html